We are pleased to invite you to our Allied Health education evening on Monday 23rd July 2018.
Topic: Practicing appropriately for Bicultural Aotearoa in 2018
The session will focus on:
- Understanding why the journey of bicultural practice is continually important to revist and develop.
- Hearing about some initiatives that other clinicians and services have recently undertaken to support bicultural practice.
- Considering ways in which clinicians or services can improve or develop their bicultural practice and implement some practical steps to apply immediately.
- Understanding what services and resources are available in the wider health system to support bicultural practice.
- Catherine Fink - Chair
- Hector Matthews - Executive Director Maori and Pacific Health
- Stella Ward - Executive Director Allied Health
- Iranui Sterling - Nga Rotonga Hauora Maori
- Jane George and Gary Coghlan - West Coast DHB
Venue: The Atrium, Hagley Netball Courts, Hagley Ave.
6.30pm-8.00pm - Education session.
8.00pm-8.30pm - Oppportunity to network and catch up with colleagues.
To book please click the link. http://canterbury.alliedhealthways.org.nz/index.htm
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org